"Educate, Empower, and Enable India"
Mobile : (+91) 9900724842 Skype ID: kenosis.org E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for Securing your Seat
2. Submit Application Form: Complete your online or offline application and submit to our head office in India; you’ll be asked to answer a few essay questions and upload a photo of yourself. Each question will help us to understand in finding the right projects for you.
3. Documents required: when you submit online application form, or offline, you need to upload your updated CV in English, and photocopy of your Passport, if you are just looking for volunteer placement. If you are an intern and need credits, please submit study relevant certificates, referral letter from your university and motivation letter along with the application form, updated CV in English and a photocopy of your passport.
4. No Application Fee: No registration and Processing fee for International Volunteers.
NOTE: The application and registration fee is applicable for Indian participants, excluding for a certificate or a letter of work experience and resource fee (if required) for the local project partnrs you work with in India. We will let you know other fees related to your placement. If you need board and lodging, transportation, you need to tell us in advance, otherwise, you are asked to organize and send all the details. It's one time payment only by the Indian participants. More details about your basic fee and other details, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
5. Make a Deposit: Make 50% of your deposit fee out of total volunteer fee to confirm your placement at the time of application confirmed by our head office, Bangalore City, Karntaka State, India
6. Payment / Dues: Ensure the remaining balance 3 weeks before the arrival date of your Volunteering date in India or you can also make your due amount, when you are with us in India. Click here to know more about volunteer fee before applying.
7. Payment Receipt: Receipt of your payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately and copy of your receipt will be kept in our head office for our records.
8. Pre and Post Placement Confirmation: upon your full 100% payment, you will receive e-mail confirmation of your volunteering placement with us.
9. Resource Kits: You will be eligible to receive further project information, resource packs, inquiry about your food, accommodation, airport pick up, the local project transportation, organize and facilitate your weekend, before or after the local tourist trip, booking and reservation of tickets, book your taxies and so on. All your personal trip and bookings will cost extra. It’s “not included” in your fee.
10. Orientation: You will get additional input, orientation and supports with regard to your projects and other details you may need from us.
11. Backpack & Departure: from your home country to Bangalore International Airport, Karnataka State, India
12. Airport Pickup: We greet you at Airport and drop you at the host family before the actual programs start.
13. Good bye: At the end of the program, bid you “good bye” at the airport to back to your home country.
14. Airport Drop Off: Your airport drop off is "included” in your program fee. You do not have to pay.
If you are ready and decided, apply now.